Do you want to be part of something big and work for a company shaking up the New Zealand electricity retail sector?
Righto, now read on....
We need help from a campaigner with the enthusiasm and drive to take charge of and oversee all aspects of marketing and communications for New Zealand's fastest growing retail power company, one that's smaller and smarter.
We're 100% online and that's a big part of how we approach marketing.
Electric Kiwi is changing the way electricity is offered to New Zealand consumers.
The ideal candidate will come from a marketing or agency background and possess the following skills and experience:
- Coordinate and communicate with various agencies including Advertising, PR, Media, Paid Search.
- A solid understanding of the NZ media landscape with strategy and media planning experience to form a holistic view of how all marketing channels work together to deliver business results.
- Take ownership of campaign management and drive campaign success.
- A digital brain with experience in digital campaign planning & management across a range of platforms - Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Business Intelligence experience - testing and optimising to continually improve performance, reporting results and driving marketing direction in conjunction with the management team.
- Basic graphic design skills are an added bonus.
- Creative flair and the writing skills of a wordsmith are highly desired.
The ideal addition to our team will:
- Possess a customer-centric mind-set across all touchpoints, understanding their behaviours and reactions towards whatever you throw at them.
- Be agile and receptive to change as our organisation rapidly grows.
- Be highly motivated in what is a fairly autonomous role.
- Be happy and prepared to have fun when coming to work, oh and we have an office dog.
- Have a university bachelors degree.
While Electric Kiwi is an electricity retailer, that does not necessarily mean you must have electricity industry experience. A basic understanding surely helps - the ability to learn quickly is key!
The role's full time and in return for you offering some of your waking hours to Electric Kiwi, we'll offer a competitive salary and superb office to work from in downtown Auckland. You will be in a fun, agile and dynamic environment; and considered as one of the highly valued team members.