Do you want to be part of something big?
Do you want to work for a company shaking up the New Zealand electricity retail sector?
Righto, now read on....
We need help from a seasoned campaigner with the enthusiasm and drive to support the day to day operations of a simplified, home grown electricity retailer for New Zealanders. Check us out: www.electrickiwi.co.nz
Electric Kiwi is changing the way electricity is offered to New Zealand consumers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a customer-centric approach - offer professional and timely customer service and issue resolution
- Have excellent soft skills such as; empathy, resilience, effective questioning and listening. Oh, and be a word-smith
- Be agile and receptive to change as our organisation grows
- Be familiar with back office IT systems, database & reporting systems and process execution / management
- Be capable of planning and executing process improvement in conjunction with the management team
- Be capable of quickly mastering the back office customer management system to efficiently support customers
- Conduct day-to-day work within a transactional environment - forming the basis of managing the customer life-cycle of a electricity account and payment management
- Manage customer enquiries, and be available to respond to critical customer issues outside of these hours in exceptional circumstances
- As part of a small team, be open to differing customer support activities and chipping in
- Be happy and be prepared to have fun when coming to work, oh and we have an office dog
- Have at minimum a university bachelors degree; experience with Leadr or AMINZ could be useful
- The role is full time and the final schedule will be mutually agreed with the preferred candidate. The job will suit those who sleep in or like their mornings free - hours are from 12:30PM until 9PM. You'll be available to work five days a week on flexible shifts week on week from Monday to Saturday
While Electric Kiwi are an electricity retailer that does not necessarily mean you must have industry experience.
In return for you offering your waking hours to Electric Kiwi, we will offer a very competitive salary and superb office to work from in down town Auckland. You will be in a fun, agile and dynamic environment; and considered as one of the highly valued team members.
The role starts ASAP. Applications close Friday 27th January, or before should a candidate prove successful.APPLY NOW