Mesh network setup guide
We’ve made it super easy to set up your new Wi-Fi mesh network for even better broadband coverage in your home.
Just follow the steps below to get your mesh satellite connected to your modem.
What’s in the box?
- NetComm CloudMesh Satellite (NS-01)
- RJ45 Ethernet cable
- Warranty Card
- End-User License Agreement (EULA)
- USB-C Power Adaptor (5V/3A)
Getting set up
- Plug the NS01 MESH unit into the closest power plug to your modem, and wait for the unit to have a blue flashing light.
- Press the blue WPS button on NS01 MESH unit and wait for it to start flashing purple. Once it starts flashing purple, press the 5G WPS button on your modem.
Pairing the unit to the modem can take 5 minutes.
Positioning your mesh unit
Once the unit is paired using the steps above, you can move the NS01 MESH unit to an appropriate place in your house.
Solid lights on the front of the NS01 unit will indicate if it is too far away from your modem.
White = excellent signal
Blue = good signal
Red = poor signal
If you’ve followed the setup instructions above and your unit is not successfully pairing:
- Plug the unit into your modem using an ethernet cable between the two.
- Leave the ethernet cable plugged in for 2 minutes or until the light is solid blue or white.